Thursday, June 4, 2009

Smoking Weed Wiht An Ulcer

pending a Great Decision!


alone with your eyes ... one can get .. uff travel far ... the almost perfect world ... where you really are very happy where I find there ... where I am with you ... where you may find your breathing is very close, almost like I'm drowning in it, where when I look into your eyes I begin another journey of imagination that takes you on a rocket to touch the stars ... pff is now the more you think, when being so far from you, I can only take refuge in my thoughts, my memories, taking you in my heart just really, when one day you decided to tell me that you were for me, I had to wait and now that I'm only waiting for you with open arms, waiting to leave the indecision of a brat and you dare say yes or no ... truth and the answer does not interest me, I am interested only take a decision ... and you just hope that ... a decision! and whatever, just ... I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment