LIFE IS A DREAM
ROGER Zz
I here I sit in my room.
Many memories invade my mind.
And I wonder what I want with this song.
If a dream is a wish or a feeling.
be that all I want is to get the time, oh no.
For all my words reach your heart.
do not believe in Zeus or Venus.
I believe in the realm of humanity.
Because life is a dream and simply. If
I believe in me will wake up. Everyone
with satellite TV.
As if the only source of truth.
fantasies vanished society. Wise and crazy
wonder where they go.
be that all I want is to get the time, oh no.
For all my words reach your heart.
do not believe in Zeus or Venus.
I believe in the realm of humanity.
Because life is a dream and simply.
If you believe in me will I wake up.
And here I am singing.
And here I am in the center of the city.
Because life is a dream and every so often, every now and then wakes up.
(Rap)
be that all I want is to get the time, oh no.
For all my words reach your heart.
do not believe in Zeus or Venus.
I believe in the realm of humanity.
Because life is a dream and simply.
If you believe in me will I wake up.
do not believe in Zeus or Venus.
I believe in the realm of humanity.
Because life is a dream and simply.
If you believe in me will I wake up.
Many memories invade my mind.
And I wonder what I want with this song.
If a dream is a wish or a feeling.
be that all I want is to get the time, oh no.
For all my words reach your heart.
do not believe in Zeus or Venus.
I believe in the realm of humanity.
Because life is a dream and simply. If
I believe in me will wake up. Everyone
with satellite TV.
As if the only source of truth.
fantasies vanished society. Wise and crazy
wonder where they go.
be that all I want is to get the time, oh no.
For all my words reach your heart.
do not believe in Zeus or Venus.
I believe in the realm of humanity.
Because life is a dream and simply.
If you believe in me will I wake up.
And here I am singing.
And here I am in the center of the city.
Because life is a dream and every so often, every now and then wakes up.
(Rap)
be that all I want is to get the time, oh no.
For all my words reach your heart.
do not believe in Zeus or Venus.
I believe in the realm of humanity.
Because life is a dream and simply.
If you believe in me will I wake up.
do not believe in Zeus or Venus.
I believe in the realm of humanity.
Because life is a dream and simply.
If you believe in me will I wake up.
0 comments:
Post a Comment