Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Wedding Message To A Niece

BOLERO - CELIA CRUZ



met and fell in love with

kiss me a lot ...

In your watch gardenias were 2

Of love and passion

And give me

Al

hear you say that the face is pretty

That

infinite run out of stars

If you're not for me

Since that day my life is yours

And since then

Me these


As the distance is not forgotten


When I ask again
A

A bolero, bolero, bolero, a rumba, cha cha cha

A bolero, bolero, bolero, rumba, and cha

I embrace

You come over the Bemba
Dancing Frenzy


leave in your mouth flavor
me

Regalarte

The soul I gave you my heart

life
That's What I'll always be

Although you're not

Since that day my life is yours

And since these
Me As the distance

Not forgetting

When I ask

Un vez más


Un bolero, un bolero, un bolero,

Una rumba, un cha cha cha

Un bolero, un bolero, un bolero,

Una rumba y un cha cha cha

Una rumba, un cha cha cha


Cuando el amor llega así de esta manera

Dame un bolero, un bolero, un bolero,

Una rumba, un cha cha cha


Me gustas tú, y tú, y tú, y tú, y tú

Dame un bolero, un bolero, un bolero,

Una rumba, cha cha cha

The clock marks the hours when you fall in love



me a bolero, bolero, bolero,

A rumba, cha cha cha


Come closer, and more and more, much more

me a bolero, bolero, bolero,

A rumba, cha cha cha

A rumba, bolero, cha cha cha

0 comments:

Post a Comment