xx '' I want you to notice me in my eyes. I want you for a moment just think of me. Let us think of one. I look at it and you die. Do not stop looking at me. I smell all the time. Do not you get tired of looking at me. I want a lot''
WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE GOING TO KISS ME! :)
onlydreams ..
/ / this week without seeing me like years, so I wanted to kiss you, that hurts my lips .. (Shakira - The sun rises)
/ /
ago have not updated in a position, I made a post yesterday,
but not much .. Nothing so good. Knowing people super
nice indeed! All right, so I think. Studying and to
himself, but then gradually: )
I leave a picture (the other day that it rained instead seas .. the sky was half cleared)
I love
L
0 comments:
Post a Comment