Monday, May 23, 2011

How Long Does Silcon Take To Dry?

Xi3 Corporation Announces New ChromiumPC first PC to run Chrome OS


few days ago, Xi3 Corporation introduced a new modular computer known as ChromiumPC, and is the first desktop computer running the operating system of Google Chrome. New Xi3

ChromiumPC is covered with an aluminum chassis with three interconnected modules, these being the processor module, the module I / O module and the primary I / O side. Moreover, as we see fit in one hand.

The processor module is where you find the microprocessor and RAM, the module I / O primary will most external connections while the secondary is the Ethernet, video and power connections.

ChromiumPC The processor may be a single-core or dual-core, according to choice. The machine will go on sale during the second half of the year.

Sort by: LOGOSTVZ SA

0 comments:

Post a Comment