Sunday, February 6, 2011

Vegetarian Christmas Recipes



not always to see to believe, sometimes we have to believe and then see. Close your eyes and imagine strong you and me alone. Do not let the more influence you, hurt you, believe in yourself, in your dreams, live your own dream. Now without further opens his eyes and begins to believe differently.

If
you like a person you do not mind its shortcomings, the years have, if high / low ao / a, blonde / brown ao / a. .. You fall in love with him / her with each and every one of its imperfections, but still, there is always the typical person believed to mature and makes one of its flaws stand out above all, I there when the immaturity takes over him.


Punctuality. What is that? I know what that reason is most do not want to know, I want to go slow in life, crawl, go slow without get carried away by anything or anyone. Just live the moment there is only life as well a right?. Some people live as fast as running and sometimes do not realize that the hand of the clock is spinning and no matter how bad or good the moment you live only once.
/
I love the dancing girls.


0 comments:

Post a Comment