Blueprint For Marshmallow Gun
pencil in a wood, comes over me Do not Worry
We
idealistic and realistic people. We believe in our own dreams and idealize things that happen to us, but we usually always or usually support in reality. We eat the head of fantasy and sometimes fear, because we are afraid. Not even we realize sometimes what we are doing, what is making our head. However, we should be guided by what our heart tells us. As we said our head, which makes us choose between reality and desire.
There are worse things right? I will stop eating the head on a big, big time. To enjoy life, and worries me. To be as I am always, but now with more strength and desire:)
always say that it pays to be bad, and every day I realize more and more.
I love being happy and nobody me will ban: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment