Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Born Baby X-mas Sms

boards.


These weeks without seeing
I like years


That hurts my lips
Look
fear made us commit stupidities
left us deaf
blind many times

And
day after the storm

At least think the sun rises
From time to add
You lose the account

Because one and one does not always two
At least think
The sun rises

I cried until the end
of what was possible
when he thought he was invincible
no evil that lasts a hundred years
not hold body that
And the best is always expected

Forward ............................................... ........................................ Today
December 30, 2010. Tomorrow a big party, a great day for many people and me. In which we get beautiful, goons, elegant holiday. I will get:









One day great.
AND MAGIC

..
\u0026lt;3

in which I would like to receive a message from you to begin the first day of the year, asking you start the new year.

you know?
I miss him.
\u0026lt;3
His kisses, his touch, their smiles, their looks, their words, EVERYTHING.
IT. makes me feel special. Hopefully
. We get to something more .. meanwhile to live life ... lalala (8)
And mine too, that reflect our feelings. You know? What you see is what I want.
.....
Otherwise everything cool. Things are going well .. so it seems .. :) My girls love you! THE MFA locuraaaaaaaaa 29/12/2010




one day less in 2010. I wanted to thank all my friends and also my family, for having endured all this year .. Give thanks for everything, for aid only. Stop by and be happy. Living my own story and my own adventures. Thank you for loving me and loving me more. Thank you for making further forward. By doing that you forget moments passed, those of the past, and now creates more in the present and the future to come. Thanks for teaching me that things change and we change. Thanks for not letting me sink and who knows how to take the towel and walk up the mountain without falling. Thanks for making me laugh more and harder. Thanks for a year full of crazy, adventure, chaos, evening / morning / evening boring, crazy evening, romantic evenings, for those tears gone by. For all these and more.


heart of







G. R. A.
C.
I.
A. S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment