I love Harry Potter
.
Today I saw the movie, very cool, but that Jolines final sadder.
De he .
is cuter!
Aish, life goes on just like that.
up and down, up and down. As a pump is exploited.
Touching your lips and blow with the stick, there is a nice pump. A bubble that sooner or later be broken. But U.S.
strong
AM
strong. And nobody is going to break this pomp, pageantry MI. Why? I trust in myself and know that people around me I have to also rely on me for that, and thousands more!
............................................ .............................
. It is exactly 0:14 and wanted me escribiros algo, para contarte como me está yendo el panorama. Todo en general bien, lo que pasa que ahora estoy con exámenes, lo típico! Y nada falta menos para que llegue el puentecito, y para que me valla a Madrid
...................................................... ÉL. creo que ya pasa de mí. Desde hace ya un mes más o menos, que no lo veo...en fin cada noche sigo pensando en él. Pero paso, que hay miles de tíos...
************************************************************************
Well I'm going to sleep now! I love you so much!
And every day I see more and more aware. __________________________________________________________________________________
0 comments:
Post a Comment