Saturday, November 14, 2009

Where Can I Buy Inexpensive Metal Core Wheels?

The day ... HOPE

When we're together, I would stop time, and stay there for you and for all. That there was only this moment and nothing more ...

I will not let you go, do not drag me away ... so many things that keep me from you that would like to disappear .... the distance ...

You do not need someone who is not too far ... you need someone else free ... but you know ... I give all of my ..... and I want you to know ... that whatever our future .... always told me ...... I'll be there for you ......

..... I love you too ...... yet ...... but only with my heart ...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment